Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Three Weeks to Go & The Packing Starts!

In almost exactly three weeks, I will be signing in at my Peace Corps staging event in Philadelphia! I have begun the packing process and have stocked up on enough toiletries to at least last me the first six months to a year. Of course with my limited packing space, I am having to prioritize what makes the cut and what I can do without. So what is it that I want to bring enough of more than anything? Dove soap. Dove soap makes me feel at home because I grew up using it, and that feeling of home might turn out to be really nice while I'm very possibly taking bucket baths.

1 comment:

  1. It was one of my great personal moments when I found Dove soap in a store in Kenya.

    Totally worth bringing. Nothing else compares!

    ReplyDelete